ImageAl Crowser introduced Scott Deitz and Chris Olson who shared information about ALP. Their goal is to provide its services to customers at the lowest cost with the highest reliability. They serve approximately 9,300 Electric & 3,500 Water Services customers; 81 Business Internet Customers; and 29 Employees. ALP purchases about 35 percent of its power from Western Area Power Administration and the other 65 percent is purchased from Missouri River Energy Services (MRES). MRES is a joint action agency of 60 municipal electric utilities in the states of Minnesota, Iowa, North Dakota and South Dakota. Check out their website at: